Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where Do I Find Kamehasutra

Sal Flowers

Hello everyone, today I show you a picture of my sister Luciana sal flowers, she is embroidering on a cover table linen boxes 100 threads, I must say that it is really nice! (not because I'm biased) is the photo
Fortunata you should not do the boxes cross-stitch! But I have to do them all!
I also wanted to show some work I did for my son when was small, I begin by squares
This is the picture for his birth

                                       Bimbo e papera
                                               Bimbo the dog
;
His SHEET
; The special

and its cover
here is the detail of the truck and in some of the boxes have stitched all around

; a set for asylum
The other set for asylum
the towel
The door bib
; and backpack
The object holder
e meter
this is one of the few jobs that I've assembled
unfortunately are not good at sewing but if I put myself in the head but what I can to end this Teddy was a
backpack, but I've taken the head and feet of the meter
I also sewed the pillow I had the bag for daycare and I was sorry that went unused
and this is the other pillow
over the years have changed the parameters of embroidery, that I stitched a couple of years ago
My latest work dedicated to my son are the bags for communion / confirmation, they have done all at once, so the bag is double, in front of and behind the communion confirmation!
It took me a lifetime! Prior to embroider and sew them and then package them thanks to my sister,
that I finished them all with the hook. The bonboniera that Andrea has chosen is the one you see in the picture or the dragon's thun.
I hope not to have bored you with all my photos, but today I was in the mood for photo!
But my computer was in the mood to look a bit stupid written all of that here and there! But!

0 comments:

Post a Comment