Sunday, July 19, 2009

Family Guys Stream Iphone

Dolomites Skyrace

Now, after three hours three minutes and thirty seconds of grueling race, I can say I was there! For
I understand I was one of those little dots that barely rises to the canyon.
The day was not the best. In part it was also snowed the day before, forcing organizers to change the route slightly. The legs were not those the good old days, namely those in Panarotta allowed me to climb with the CIP is to leave in a sprint finish. But at the end of the path I have taken in its entirety and I enjoyed it very much!
And then, let me tell you, that place! Fantastic step up from the Pordoi Piz Boe! Fantastic scenery from there is admired! Too bad only for the short time that is given to one skyranner to admire those paradises on earth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment