Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Used To Fold Clothes On Big Bang Theory

20 ° Cup race in Trentino Val Piana - Primiero

the long-awaited return at last Trentino mountains! After the gentle hills macroform Hungarians, after a sprint in the historic center and to fund an indecipherable map of Sfruz, even after the Italian championships thorny. After all this, back to running up and down the mountains.
The path that has been studied very physical Tuzzi (rarely in a race orenteering I managed to go so often in trouble. And find the lantern in such cases is very complicated), but it was too technical which seem, with a bunch of lanterns difficult choices with which they succeeded trattone never trivial. I think it's still up for discussion is leading to the lantern 17, Miska Rigoni and that after this good time to admit that this is the choice of low brothers Dallavalle was better (one minute at their speed - a bit 'of most of my ...).
Fun with such a path is provided from start to the finish, where he collapsed to the ground and make myself soothed by a soft breeze gently lying on soft grass that is home to the finish. I recover well from what is perhaps hard was the most intense and challenging race memories. The result lap, although I relegates the bottom of the rankings, is good. Today only the best athletes in the movement have chosen to engage in MA and it was therefore impossible to think of being in front of them. But the gaps are included (superbig separately - see Miska and Rigoni, for example), even with the help of some interesting train along the route.
legal assistance on the first Auser trattone helps me to keep a high pace all along the route. Too bad only one inaccuracy in the points that made us a couple of minutes. With an impressive Jonny faces a more technical area and I am impressed by his speed combined with accuracy in finding lanterns. Devastating was instead trying to keep the duo Stefano - Cinnamon I reached towards the end of trattona long (we went all three high on the choice, as understood by Miska). After the more technical part have a gear high and constant that forced me to leave soon. While their flies to the finish line, I riagguantavo Auser with him and I started to look for the latest lanterns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment