Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why Would A Knee Be Numb With Scatica

long Italian Championships - Mount Moriah

I do not know whether to try another useless description of my race, on the other bad, or overshadow the subject and talk about something else. Of course, the very thick woods and dirt in some places it was quite difficult, at least for a used Trentino (Predaia separately) running in areas corribili and good visibility. I went down expecting Piacentino in scenarios like those of Monte Livata with conifers and ground fast. Instead I ran into walls of brambles and thick vegetation. For most of the 15,000 race on Saturday did not help me much to decipher the map. Not at all ... In the end though it was a pleasant and interesting experience in areas where I rarely to compete.

As every year the appointment of the championships and Long Relay is the race of the season, the race not to be missed and who do their best. This is true at least for most of the guidelines. For me, this is not true.
The fact that it can not run Elite race in Long relegates me to do yet another competition in the contour MA. And while this is good because I can say that it is still safe and sound (otherwise I would say after a race in ME), on the other I'm not at all enjoy the Italian long-distance championships. In the Middle and Sprint in comparison with the first class is guaranteed. You do not. And I do not understand why. Certainly takes quite a bit 'more of the champions to take the path. But I think in the end, undermine the organizers of the event. Roberto Sartori has micca imposed constraints of O-marathon competitors who, a few km more than the ME has it. And not for them this is still looking for the latest missing. Indeed is looking for entrants for the race next year, which convinced me to participate.
As for the relay but the trio of Panda to which I belong in no way compete with the strongest Italian teams and fight for a position in the 15 is not much exciting. All the more so for the time ennasima I can not enjoy the unique beauty of the launch ...

the end the real reason that takes me two days to go and this is therefore the home sports, but rather human. In fact the Italian championships we meet everyone, but everyone gathered for two days of sport and entertainment. Meet those friends who had abandoned the adventure with the latest events in June (Not to mention that I also find the irreducible Garette promotion of August or the warm fiemazi Thursday night) and you can do with their new party, gather together as one big family. Even at the corporate level this meeting is important and gives me the opportunity to learn more about individual team members and to strengthen relationship with them that the only appearance at the regional competitions often are ignored. PS

new suits have arrived in the panda. How nice!


0 comments:

Post a Comment