Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Much Is Top Braces

ULTRALONG of San Giovanni al Monte




Card Monte San Giovanni!
Distance ULTRALONG!
mass start!
time winner of the 90 '!

There are all the ingredients for a spectacular race. Starting with strong
gives a heavy load, but the greatest thrill I had going to the lantern 14. Until then I had a pretty clean race, without any major mistakes, but even without ever using force. Punched the 13 I see coming from behind to trot a white shirt red Meraner. I think it's Christine (which in truth was 3 'below, which will conclude in a strepitisa the race) and instead was accompanied by Stephen Cristellon Ingemar. I do not understand what we were doing there in the back, but I decided to slow down a bit 'to wait. Their help could be important for half a duffer like me! In
go to the lantern still join people from behind. Fabio arrives at a gallop, dragging Cristellon Carlo and Stefano Gottardi. And here I understand (and I'll also confirmed by reading the split) that my race until there was capital:
13 punched lanterns, 48 \u200b\u200b'of race and fifth overall. In front of me only unattainable Carlo Rigoni and fraud, as well as with Christine Jonas that was giving me about 3 '.
But going to 14 I sometimes put the wrong foot and take a retort to the ankle. Just wanted there! A few minutes to retrieve my lost and decide whether to retire or continue. I choose to continue, but the head is elsewhere and the foot pain will not make me give more to the race the pace. In addition I get lost in the points away from the lantern parade viewing, without even understanding where he was, the following Dalen not far from ZP and then also Auser.
A debacle that leaves me a bit 'bitter taste in the mouth, even if the satisfaction for having finished the ultralong is my first so much., especially since the race was great and as a land as paths. I'll definitely refer back to the possibility of O-marathon (at that time, however, the tapping will be a must). And now I am convinced that in the end a race like this is doable, you just start with the right rhythm. Then in the end if there is soon to accelerate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment