Friday, February 18, 2011

Free Reverse Bangbs Clips

Box for Wireless

and beyond, I did it again with the sweet calm previous post, who had come to see their Malino! I always tend to do 10 things at once and then I mess! However, it came very well!
The other day in a DIY near my house I found a nice wooden box and I had an idea, I bought it and I got to help my husband to create compartments , and then ... look what I've done!
I bought it so ....
My husband has bins ......
first painted and then covered with rice paper .....
I pasted this paper decoupage, you will always find DIY .......
and in the bottom drawer, a few beads ....
and here is the finished result, not pretty?
top drawer a little bit of wire and pins
second tray of threads, while others are scattered in various embroidery started, but they should all be there!
Third drawer and metal beads! Here, I finished the round-up of photos, I wish you a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment