Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hide Computer On Network Ubuntu

Dolcetto

Hello everyone, today I gave myself to dessert, since Saturday evening are invited to dinner with friends and did not want to take the usual sweets, I wanted to try a new one, I must say that has happened since I've done pulled out of the refrigerator at four and four, and ten was finished! Good thing I photographed now!
I've rolled up the cream just because I got a bit soft, but it had to be rolled out more, type swivel say! Here's the recipe: INGREDIENTS



4 eggs 30 gr flour 100 gr sugar


30 g unsweetened cocoa 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar

1 dl cream
FOR PAN
20 g butter
EQUIPMENT
a rectangular baking pan 26x40 cm by 2 cm high edge

Working in a bowl the egg yolks with sugar and a tablespoon of 'water to obtain a frothy and well-mounted, add the flour, cocoa and baking powder sifted, mix until a smooth mixture and then gently incorporate the egg whites until stiff.
Line the pan with a sheet of paper plant, butter, pour the mixture, smooth it with a spatula, let it bake in preheated oven at 190 degrees for 16-18 minutes, then invert the pan on a clean, slightly damp cloth, remove Gently push the paper, roll the cake in the towel and let cool completely.
Reopen the roll, spreading it on the cloth itself, distributed over the whipped cream separately until stiff with the icing sugar, roll out with a spatula in an even layer, roll again roll and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
After this time, cut the cake into slices regular arrange the pinwheels on a serving plate and serve.
Try it and let me know, it's delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment