Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Halle Berry Hairstyle As Catwoman

second stage of sal

Here ended the second leg of sal flowers, they seem true violet! They have brought together some of the early spring blooming primroses that are in my pots, but in my little garden are beginning to tick the first planting crocus and hyacinths, daisies and daffodils! From that we almost.
beautiful is not it?
Saturday afternoon, I started to play around with my two pests, but there seems to be able to take a decent photo? Stain does not stand still a minute!
This is Maya, should (if everything went well) make plenty of puppies in a month, I can not wait!
She is the most cuddly and has three years from January 9!

The following is Zara and is a real tornado, so much so that one of its first floor is very rare to get! Does not stand still even for a second and then does the flower is always in my nose flowers, when you do not eat them!
you perform the four years on May 2!
My other dog, named Luna, unfortunately, died last week, I have not even a picture, because when I broke all the computers have been lost! It was the most affectionate of all, he was 13 and I do not know what day it was born because I had taken to the kennels and pass the date there! Hello Lunetta

0 comments:

Post a Comment