Saturday, April 28, 2007

Does Discharge Look Like



Dolores Claiborne (Dolores Claiborne, 1992)
This book is one of my absolute favorite. This is a dramatic story told
in person by the protagonist. More precisely
whole book is a monologue, the "deposition" of an alleged murderer
(?). Dolores is an insufferable Yankee,
with a high degree of instruction, writing to King
reflects the language of the protagonist. It can be difficult, readers,
join me in this logic, once you have become
extraordinary book, we enter into the story literally, you live the excitement of

Claiborne and you can not help but realize that you can also
to hate and kill for love.
The plot is a perfect circle is the ratio, in turn
love / hate, between Dolores and his "mistress" Vera Donovan
is superbly represented.
The film, The Last Eclipse, again with Kathy Bates, is not as narrative
particular setting of the novel, but it is very
beautiful and well worth watching. Bates makes another interpretation
oscar, identifying himself completely into the character and
making all facets.
The book, however, has something more and at least in this case, if not always
, just not enough to see the movie: run to read the book,
if you have not already done so! :-))))


Insomnia (Insomnia, 1994)
Insomnia Some friends have painted a beautiful book. I
I found together is nice but boring.
do not know if the issue is that it was the right time for me to read it, something that happens every now and then I
, but although it is indirectly related to my beloved
saga The Dark Tower I could not enjoy it much more than
.
I do not know of films based on this book, "Insomnia", a beautiful thriller
2001, directed by Christopher Nolan, has nothing to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment