Thursday, March 10, 2011

Audition For Sm/jyp/yg Being Hispanic

Flowers?!?

Finally my parcel arrived this morning from home Cenina, I ordered a painting of the Sugar Maple, namely the "Sky" but I had arrived a few days after E-mails telling me that the painting was no longer available and would not reassorted more, so I replaced with another canvas "In the clouds" that seemed more or less the same. But surprise when I opened it I realized that the shades look like a bunch of flowers! And now? Mica can I do with the birds in a meadow full of flowers! I'll make us above anything else ....... I'm already grinding while I show hoping that the photo makes the idea!
I put a particular
tell me if these are not flowers! I also bought the scheme "Berry chick-chat" and the Thread Heaven so maybe not quarrel with most metallic
here the whole, I do not know when I can post again something, my computer decided to go on vacation, I am using it in safe mode because it continues to inpallare! See you soon ...... hopefully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment