Sunday, March 6, 2011

Reply To Email In Interview

Flowers and stories for the series

Hello! Here I am back, hopefully! Besides the fact that I never have time to cross, lately a lot of commitments keep me away from my blogghino! I apologize if your comment is also very beautiful work, but I assure you a quick peek at the always do! Unfortunately yesterday I had to lie down almost all day because my back pain is back, unfortunately for some years due to three herniated disk, I have to live with and when you wake up I assure you that a pain! Okay, now I feel better and I photographed the few crosses that I made just to show you that I gave myself a bit to do!!
Sal This is beautiful, but I never manage to stitch what I want!
I jumped in my tiny garden to take some photos of my flowers, here they are the first flowers that have sprung up are the primroses, I photographed a lot but I have, I will last from year to year and usually a map then they come out three or four!
and then the crocuses, beautiful flowers that I love it!
mottled these are larger than those of a single color



will finally come the spring?

0 comments:

Post a Comment