Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dragonballz Doujinshi Yaoi Scan




womanhood


become a woman when the sun blows its springs,
when there is no room for games
between the shelves of your duties, when the world will begin to
seem narrow, but
too large for it to arrive,
when your order will leave within you place a thousand
confusion
run after answers,
stumble in doubt,
in injustice, seek caresses
that's why you have to fight,
to enforce your rights
for good against evil

become a woman when you turn to look that way and it will seem so far away

to hear in so close, when you write memories into
a photograph,
when you hear the sweet notes of nostalgia,
When we look in other eyes will discover a love
different from mine, I will try one day when


imitating me and feel what I was, what I tried
when I shook his hand and when
I love to let him go away,
that fight I had to do to feel up to any situation

regret that, that feeling of not having or having
too fond

looking to become a woman one day the sky of tears and caresses

will be the petals of a flower, stem
flew

0 comments:

Post a Comment