Sunday, March 13, 2011

Most Romantic Movies Unrated




Hello to all! Eventually my husband convinced me to go to the hobby show, I expected to find more than one stand on cross-stitch, but were really little, but what interested me was, that if there was another, stand the beautiful Laura Passion Embroidery, with its wonderful hostess, Antonella I already knew, Roberta I could finally meet in person (I always follow his blog) and Cynthia, very nice too!
Here we are, from left, myself, Laura, and Robert Anton! The ever-generous
Laura also gave me the pattern of his fantastic fairy "The Prosperity Fairy" Unfortunately I did not buy anything, now is black, but as soon as I can not fail to make a leap from Laura in his splendid Atelier to buy everything I'm missing to continue its fairy!
I promised that I would have begun immediately, and I had already prepared everything you need,
but unfortunately my brother has a car accident last night, I was scared a lot and waited for news all night. Luckily that has not done so bad, but that fear! Anyway I did not combined
much, even while waiting for news, I have undone three times the daffodils, here's where I came!
Hello and happy Sunday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment